Air Jordan 1 Wings Logo

ewbankabhiraj
HomeWhat's OnWhat's New Air Jordan Shoes On NewsBBCBBC Radio 1Xtra Live is coming to Arena Birmingham line up and ticketsBBC Radio 1Xtra's flagship live music event will take place at Arena Birmingham later this year with confirmed artists including French Montana, Jaykae, Aitch and PopcaanGet the biggest What's On stories by emailSubscribe We will use your email address only for the purpose of sending you newsletters. Please see ourPrivacy Noticefor details of your data protection rightsThank you for subscribingWe have more newslettersShow meSee our privacy noticeCould not subscribe, try again laterInvalid EmailBBC Radio 1Xtra Live will be returning to Birmingham later this year with a star studded line up.The station flagship live music event will take place at Arena Birmingham on Saturday October 1, 2019.The news was confirmed on MistaJam's 1Xtra Show Cheap MK Bags this afternoon along with the first confirmed artists.Brummies may have also heard 1Xtra presenter Sideman Jordan Release 2020 shouting the exciting news from the balcony of the Council House at 4.30pm.(Image: BBC Radio 1Xtra)BBC Radio 1Xtra Live line up Ray Ban Discount Aitch French Montana Jaykae Lil Tecca Ms Banks Popcaan DJ Targetsaid: "1Xtra Live is our flagship night where we really get to let our hair down and showcase some of the cream of artists we love and support on the network."This year we head to Birmingham, a city we've always had an amazing relationship with, and we bring another incredible line up with us, including French Montana, who's gone from strength to strength since we last welcomed him as a surprise in 2017.Cineworld to screen huge films in 4DX this weekend including Harry Potter and Guardians of the GalaxyBiffy Clyro announce headline gig at Digbeth Arena here everything you need to know"Aitch is undoubtedly next up when it comes to UK Rap and he's going to Coach Outlet Online kill it; Ms Banks has had a fierce year too and is brilliant live."Hometown boy Jaykae, Dancehall hero Popcaan, and 16 year old US phenomenon Lil Tecca are also set to tear the roof off Arena Birmingham. And we've still got more to announce it's gonna be crazy!"As well as supporting new music, 1Xtra Live brings huge global artists to a UK stage with the likes of Kendrick Lamar, Alicia Keys, Travis Scott, Chance The Rapper, Mary J.<br />
Cheap Jordan 1